- Same experience.
- Functional / useful.
- Designs that create ergonomics.
- Ergonomics designing around human. proportions.
- Home ergonomics - Adapting conditions to people to better improve living conditions including household chores and duties so that the client may live independently with comfort ability.
- ATM’s, kitchen appliances, double doors, roll under cabinets.
- Level and clear pathways - contrasted colored carpet patterns for the vision impaired.
- Faucet handles with lever type action for people with arthritis and other hand limitations that might have difficulty with knobs.
- Adjustable countertops.
- Improved parking for the disabled.
- Accessibility Cost is 5% more in expense.
- Label more clearly.